As a small independent charity, Cambridge Online has to raise £70,000 each year to pay for running costs. We get around £15,000 in grants from Cambridge City Council, but this is being reduced. We have no other regular income, so everything else comes from raising funds through fees, grant applications to trusts and personal donations.
We welcome support and sponsorship from businesses. We welcome visitors to our learning centre, and are happy to answer any questions or provide additional information.
You can help us to raise money to support our services by giving us a donation.
- £6000 will pay running costs for one month
- £900 can provide IT training for a disabled person for twelve months
- £200 will pay a volunteer tutor’s expenses for a year
- £130 will buy an alternative keyboard
- £100 will pay for an alternative mouse
- £50 means a disabled person can access a computer
- £35 will pay for a computer tutorial
Please consider making a donation …
Text COLC15 £5 to 70070 (just change the £5 to £1, £2, or £10 to change the amount you want to donate)
Follow this link to make an online donation through Just Giving.
Or you can send us a cheque payable to “Cambridge Online”
Please consider shopping using the link below …
Support Cambridge OnLine for free when shopping online with over 400 brand-name retailers including; Amazon, NEXT, M&S, John Lewis, Debenhams, HMV, The Body Shop, Vodafone, DELL, PLAY.com, and Interflora amongst many others….